May 16, 2011

I love Scrabbles

  Most words can be rearranged by scrolling the letters I got an e-mail from my friend about some nice anagrams which make up my mind about initials of cars companies. As a young kid I remember my Grandpa explaining me the real meaning of the cars company. But after many years only three are with me.
FORD - Fix Overhaul Replace Daily. I never own in my life any FORD car.
FIAT - Fix It Again Tony, or Fix It All Time. And again I never own any FIAT. 
VW(Beetle or Bug)
VOLKSWAGEN -Very Odd Looking Kids Style With A Goose Engine Noise.

  My Grandpa's best friend owned a VW, and Grandpa used to tease him "Do you know why your car have two exhaust pipes?". Martin always got mad by that question, and Grandpa continued "cause when your sewing machine engine fails you can push your car like a wheelbarrow" LOL.
What do you prefer an wheelbarrow or a VW Beetle?

Trying to starts the engine



So here are some of the best clever anagrams:
- THE MORSE CODE ---->HERE COME DOTS  
- SLOT MACHINES ------->CASH LOST IN ME
- THE EARTHQUAKES ->THAT QUEER SHAKE
- A DECIMAL POINT------->I'M A DOT IN PLACE 

No comments:

Post a Comment