Mar 13, 2011

Amish Land looks like Polish Land

    I first learned  about the Amish people at 1985 when I saw the "Witness"  starring Harrison Ford From the first minute I couldn't distinguish between them an the Religious Jews of Brooklyn. So here I blame Mr. Henry Ford, the leader of the mass-production lines which changes the world. So at these days we can see work horses at the Amish land and as Tourists traps. Watch of the best Amish Jokes.
    An Amish lady is trotting down the road in her horse and buggy when she’s pulled over by a cop. ‘Ma’am,’ says the cop. ‘You ought to know you have a broken reflector on your buggy.’ ‘I’ll let my husband know as soon as I get home,’ replies the Amish lady. ‘There’s something else,’ says the cop. ‘One of your reins seem to be tied to your horse’s testicles. I consider that animal abuse. Have your husband take care of that too.’ Back home the lady tells her husband about her encounter with the cop. ‘He said the reflector is broken,’ says the lady. ‘I can fix that in two minutes,’ says her husband. ‘Anything else?’ ‘I’m not sure,’ says the lady. ‘Something about the emergency brake…’


Tradition of the Jewish people in Poland - From the Musical Fiddler on the Roof
To me the Amish and the Polish are the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment