Dec 6, 2011

She Will Kill Me

   Aunt Rose told me that funny story about Dee her next door neighbors daughter. Dee married her second cousin Tomas from Krakow. 


Tomas a Polish man moved to the USA and married his second cousin Dee.
He speaks English but thinks like a Polish, you know what I mean, I called it Polglish:)
After a week Tomas rushed into the neighborhood Police Station. Detective Johnson invite him to his office.
Tomas "My wife Dee will kill me "
Detective Johnson starts investigating the case.
Detective "Have you any grounds?"
Tomas "Yes, an acre and half and nice little home."
Detective "No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?"
Tomas "It made of concrete."
Detective "I don't think you understand, Does either of you have a real grudge?"
Tomas "No, we have a carport, and not need one."
Detective "I mean what are your relations like?"
Tomas "All my relations still in Poland "
Detective " is your wife a nagger?"
Tomas " No, she white."
Detective "Now please tell me, why do yo suspect Dee is gonna killing you?"
Tomas "She going to poison me, I got proof."
Detective "What kind of proof?"
Tomas "She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom, see here it is."
Now Tomas draw that proof off his pocket showing it to detective Johbson
Tomas "I can read it say Polish Remover"
 p.s Once a  Polish man return from the USA to Poland, he will increase the IQ in both countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment