Sep 5, 2011

Stone Skipping

Stone skipping on water is an ancient sport which has become semi-official sport by Napoleon Bonaparte who was exiled to Elba Island, where he every day for hours unloaded his frustrations by throwing stones into the water. Napoleon was very proud on his ability to bounce off the stones seven times.
From reading his biography I learned two things, to play solitaire and stones skipping, and I became so proud of myself after I achieved also the record of seven times.
 
So I was shocked when my friend emailed me yesterday the clip about the World record of 51 times, its incredible, so if you are frustrated like me follow the next World Stone Skipping Championship in Easdale Scotland.

Man Skips Stone a World Record 51 Times


Stone Skipping - Slow motion

No comments:

Post a Comment