Sep 18, 2011

Another Gay Rooster

Uncle Thomas once told me that old joke about his friend Jeff who lives in a huge ranch 25 miles north of his farm. Jeff goes out one day and buys a brand new rooster for his chicken coop. The new rooster starts fighting the old rooster and says, "OK, old fart, time to retire, or I will kill you." The old rooster replies, "Come on, you can't handle all these chickens alone. Let's share the job, just let me have half a dozen of the old chickens?"

The young rooster says, "Get lost, I'm taking over." The old rooster says "I'll tell you what, let's have a race around the farmhouse for three rounds. Whoever wins, gets exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop." The young rooster laughs, "You know you don't stand a chance old fart, so just to be fair, I'll give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About three seconds later the young rooster takes off after him. They round the front of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. Tommy Jeff's son called him "Dad look at the new rooster he must be gay" Jeff as he sees the two roosters chasing each other, shot his gun and killed the young rooster

Jeff called uncle Thomas "Damn...second gay rooster I've bought this month, tomorrow I need you to help me purchasing a macho rooster ."

No comments:

Post a Comment