Aug 8, 2011

Bundle of Dozen Jokes

 Dear follower, press one of the links below and just have fun. I will appreciate your comments. more bundles will be published follow me. Call for jokes, if you have original jokes, spicy and naughty jokes, please let me hear from you. your joke will be published under your name, as you wish. 
 
120. Don't Come Back!!!



123. More Languages.

124. Monkey vs Tiger - Including hilarious clip.

125. Peggy is in the kitchen?

126. My Uncle's Farm or How to fool a Police Officer.

127. Schwartz is Dead As the mortician examined the body, about to be cremated,   and made  a startling  discovery. Mr Schwartz  had the largest private part he had ever seen! 'I'm sorry Mr.Schwartz,' the mortician commented, 'I can't allow you to be cremated with such an impressive private part. It must be saved for posterity.' So,he removed it , stuffed it into his briefcase, and took it home. 'I have something to show you won't believe,' he said to his wife, opening his briefcase. 
'My God!' the wife exclaimed, 'Schwartz is dead!

128. Sandpaper Job.

129. Only One Inch. - Naughty Joke.

130. I Will Mix The Fuel.

131. For Information Only. - Naughty Joke

 


       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment