Jun 2, 2011

World Idol

    Diving deep enough in the tubes of YouTube, gives me a lot of fun. This time I was searching for new talents across the globe and because I like Chinese, I found an amazing lovely Chinese dwarf 23yrs old, with an happy end, she and her boyfriend are a really nice couple.

What are you thinking about the nice couple, are they gonna become superstars in American movie industry?

Next to Romania Idol, listen to the young talent using his soprano, I am sure soon we all hear about him. Please remember his name Narcis Iustin Ianau



May be they were more talents but for me Joselito is the best.

And finally the British talent is a great drummer, he his only 12yrs old and he is performing like the first class drummers, three times hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment