Jul 29, 2011

Do You Believe In Evolution?

   No one will convince me that our ancestors were apes. Just imagine only 50,000 generations ago a couple of apes gave birth to the first Homo ergaster, I do not believe to that scam.

Look at King Kong can you believe that mutations caused a transition from ape to man, why did not occur more such cases in other places. I had read The Selfish Gene and The Blind Watchmaker by Richard Dawkins, and I fell in love with that theory......figures and combination and statistical facts but at the end I believe that all the Biology science had adapted the theory of evolution like the tailor who patch your dress with a coarse thread.

Can you Imagine them as your ancestors, not me!!!

Abba Dabba Honeymoon - Link


Hey not in front of the kids

Evolution? the kid try to consult Daddy to mate eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment